Our practice is committed to protecting your eye health with the most advanced technology available, and we are excited to announce that our comprehensive eye exam now includes the iWellness Exam.
The iWellnessExam provides:
- Detailed SD-OCT scan reports to show a healthy eye or detect early signs of disease.
- Thickness maps of the retina and ganglion cell complex giving your doctor detailed information simply not available with other methods.
- The opportunity for you to view and discuss your iWellnessExam scan reports with your doctor at the time of your exam.
- A permanent record for your file, which allows the doctors at Williamson Allemon Regional Eye Center in Zachary, Louisiana to compare your iWellnessExam scan reports each year to look for changes.
See the patient video below for more information on the iWellness Exam offered by the Williamson Allemond Regional Eye Center!
What is iWellness?
iWellness is a quick and easy OCT scan that allows for:
- Valuable information to aid in early diagnosis of ocular disease
- Personalized care for our patients that protects eye health
- State of the art technology
- Enhanced patient education
The iWellnessExam is state-of-the-art technology that lets our doctors see beneath the surface of your retina, where signs of disease first appear. Traditional eye exams and retinal photography do not provide this level of detail.
Did you know?
- Sight-threatening eye diseases often have no outward signs or symptoms in the early stages.
- State-of-the-art technology can help your doctor see early signs of these diseases.
- Early detection and treatment of eye disease may reduce your risk of vision loss
Regular iWellness exams can help your doctor detect common eye diseases:
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
The iWellnessExam is fast, easy, and comfortable for patients of all ages and gives your doctor valuable information about the health of your eyes and your most precious gift – your sight.
*The iWellness scan is available exclusively on the Optovue iScan and iVue OCT systems.
Click on images below for downloadable brochures: